20101102

(Old blog) Day Five: If you can't stay in India to learn yoga, get the teacher to come

I spoke to the yoga teacher today.
I told him how I enjoyed his teaching, both during the daily morning sessions and his presentation.
I told him how I had fallen in love with yoga - its physical as well as spiritual aspects.
I told him how I would like to pursue the learning when I get back to Hong Kong, but I wasn't sure I would be able to find a teacher as good as him.
He was very sympathetic.
He said I could always email him for advice.
Better still, he said he might be coming to Hong Kong in November.
He said we could meet up and discuss the matter.
And he could bring some good books to me.
That was great news indeed.
Moral of the story? If you can't stay in India to learn yoga from a master, get the master to come to Hong Kong.

No comments: