20101008

Le Cheval Sans Tête

Faceless Book is actually not my first blog.

There was another one that I started about four years ago, one for which I wrote a few entries. Sparingly. Back then I didn't have the determination to make a sustained effort. The only exception was when I went to Goa to attend the World Vegetarian Congress.

That blog was called "Cheval Sans Tête", which I named after my favourite French book Le Cheval Sans Tête by Paul Berna. was published as The Horse Without a Head (a literal translation) in the United States and A Hundred Million Francs in England.

It is only now, when I think about the names of my past and present blogs, that I see something very similar. "Faceless Book". "The Horse Without a Head". Very illustrative of how I prefer to be invisible.

No comments: