20100913

Helping is a blessing

There have lately been so many calls for help from my friends, relatives colleagues and even pets that I feel that my time is being stretched to the limit. But I'm glad that after a while I have learned to get over this subjective feeling of resistance and to see the ordeal differently.

I can see that it is an honour that people think of you and turn to you in times of need.

I can see that it is a blessing to be in a position where you are able to offer help instead of to receive it.

I can see that it is a pleasure to know that what you do for others can bring some positive changes to their lives.

I can see that the worries about not having enough time is totally unnecessary. Just commit yourself to the service of others. The rest will take care of itself.

No comments: