20090930

Logging blog and scooping poop



Committing myself to writing a blog everyday is like tending to my kittens’ basic needs. It is a duty that has to be done everyday, like it or not. While it may not be as repugnant as scooping cat poop, it is much harder, as you need to come up with something to write about on a daily basis.

But just like seeing the growth of and enjoying the relationship with the kittens I nourish and care for grow, I am greatly rewarded in seeing the blog grow, even though I didn’t even intend for it to be read by someone I know (I never told anyone that I have a blog). The satisfaction comes purely from doing it for its own sake.

It wasn’t intended, but there may actually be an unconscious reason why I have named this blog "Faceless Book”. The name could be reflecting my childhood dream of being a book writer. I might be stretching it a bit, but am I not writing a “book” and getting it published?

No comments: